Warhammer Quest: Lair of the Orc Warlord (Part 1)

I'm back! Apologies it has Been a bit quiet around here lately, been a bit hectic with changing jobs and ending up with two new jobs instead! I do have more updates for Rasputina and her crew, including some new additions, but today I would like to show you something I've been wanting to paint for a while - Lair of the Orc Warlord!

Yep that's right, old school Warhammer Quest, a game dear to my heart. Golden Demon time is just around the corner and I need to get a move on with some entries! This is just a fun one as I've had these figures around for ages and thought I should paint them as a Mordheim war band. Yeah, whatever! They're just awesome models.

They were painted at some stage, but here they are stripped (the Brian Nelson Big 'Uns aren't Warhammer Quest figures, but I feel they fit in nicely). I'll see if I can find some photos of the ones that were painted in their old colour scheme.








And after a white undercoat:






And here are after an airbrush of Catachan Green for their skin:



Except for Growler who got a spray of Tamiya Medium Blue:


Ok expect some more updates soon! Till then, enjoy your Warhammer Quest, Hero Quest or Advanced Hero Questing! Or you can paint your own Orcs and treat this as a bit of a How to Paint tutorial!

Comments

Popular Posts