Conflict Sydney 2006


I will be at Conflict Sydney 2006 along with Sebastian Archer (automaton) and Robert Sakaluk (Rob_Jedi) doing the masterclass/hands-on painting workshops. Here are the details I managed to pull of Games Workshop Australia's website to save you the trouble:

Where:

Charley and Playfair Rooms
Rooms Main Arena,
Sydney Showground,
Sydney Olympic Park.

When:

Sunday 30 April

Cost:

Tournament Players: $35
General Admission: $10

Tickets on Sale:

9 January 2006

Time:

10am - 4pm

Look forward to meeting some of you there! I currently have no real projects to work on, I've been really busy with other things, but I'll see what I can come up with. I don't believe you have to be a tournament player to join in on the painting. General admission is fine, just BYO model.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Quest Barbarian and Conan Boardgame Size Comparison

Reaper Bones: Kraken

Wild West Building - Undertaker