McFarlane Dragons

Ok, so it's been a while since I posted anything. It's been even longer since I've even painted anything! So this is really just a short post to say I am still alive. This week I have been busy preparing the details for the MOAB Painting Competition, to be held at MOAB in October. I'll put some details up later, but I've cut down on the number of overall categories and increased the number of cross-category prizes. Hopefully it will be as good as, if not better than last year!

The other week Rob Jedi did an order to Case Fresh and I tagged along an order for 2 McFarlane Dragons. The order arrived this week and I must say they look fantastic (and they cost the measly sum of approx. $15 AUD each!). I don't think I ever need to buy any more dragons again, especially heavy, unweildy lead ones. These ones come painted and put together and should be good enough for the majority of my gaming needs.

So here they are. This is the Red Komodo Clan dragon from Series 2:


And this is the Blue Komodo Clan dragon from Series 1:


I actually like the Blue one better for gaming, it's a bit more compact and has less movable bits so it isn't as likely to topple over. There is also a larger Green Komodo clan dragon from Series 3 which looks fantastic. I'll need to pick that one up sometime when it is released here.

Did I mention they look really great as display pieces on the shelf too?

Comments

Popular Posts