Old Skool Grey Knights

I did these guys as a commission for a client back in 2005, and only recently rediscovered the photos. Believe me, after doing this lot, it put me off painting grey for a very long time!
Here's a work in progress shot, with some of my other grey knights.
And a finished shot - yes there are three guys in the same pose in the background - the client wanted 2 guys the same, one for display and one for gaming.
The reason I am posting these pics is because I have recently discovered how much easier it is painting grey with an airbrush. But more on that later. :)

Comments

The Inner Geek said…
So then, are we to expect an article on the joys of airbrushing grey?

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Quest Barbarian and Conan Boardgame Size Comparison

Reaper Bones: Kraken

Hero Quest: Barbarian Repair and Restoration (Part 1)