Nurgle Champion

Ok it's been absolutely ages since I posted anything, but this is one of those "I'm still alive!" posts.

I don't actually have anything recent to show off, but here is a WIP I started way back in January at the 
OzPainters Nurgle Workshop. The below shot was taken by Weisern on the day:


And this is a photo I took at home after I worked on him a bit more:

The colours for the armour are:
  • Base Coat 1: Cryx Bane Base
  • Base Coat 2: Gretchin Green
  • Shading: Badab Black, Baal Red, Hormagaunt Purple
  • Highlights: Rotting Flesh, Menoth White Highlight
Ok I'll need to start thinking about regular posts again...

Comments

Bart Beswick said…
Here's hoping! He looks great.

Popular posts from this blog

Reaper Bones: Kraken

Wild West Building - Undertaker

Hero Quest: Barbarian Repair and Restoration (Part 1)