More Wyrd! Rasputina's Crew

Last week I got my Ice Gamins and Ice Golem to make up Rasputina's Crew for Malifaux. I've based the Ice Gamins up the same style as Rasputina, and I still need to finish off the base for the Ice Golem. These should be fun to paint - I plan to add snow to the rocks when it is finish, and decorate it with Mini-Natur pre-tufted grass patches that I picked up the other week from Realm of Legend.

I've also made some progress on the Death Marshals - I should mention, it's pretty traditional army painting technique here! My plan is to try and get them tabletop ready quickly, rather than for display.
I've painted the skin with Tanned Flesh and given it a layer of Bronzed Flesh mixed with Dwarf Flesh as the first highlight. I'll highlight them up by adding Rotting Flesh and Menoth White Highlight into the mix as they're meant to be all gaunt and pale.
The judge hasn't got much skin. I've decided to go with the lighter colour jacket like the official paintjob, except I've gone for a beige-white rather than a colder blue or grey white. The beige colour is Foundry Drab highlight. It has really nice coverage over black.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh wow! I love how the ice golem looks! Can't wait to see how it'll turn out~

The focus in the second picture throws me off. :s

Beige coat looks good! :)

Popular Posts