Malifaux - Ice Gamin Test Scheme

So I thought I'd try out the colour scheme I had picked on the Ice Gamin. Well actually, I followed the scheme on the studio paint jobs, and just used colours from the P3 Trollblood paint set! I figured it would be fast and easy, so I put it to the test...
Blue Skin:
  • Basecoat - Trollblood Base + Chaos Black
  • Midcoat - Trollblood Base
  • Highlight - Trollblood Base + Underbelly Blue
Grey Belly:
  • Basecoat - Trollblood Highlight + Chaos Black + Trollblood Base
  • Midcoat - Trollblood Highlight
  • Highlight - Trollblood Highlight + Menoth White Highlight
Claws:
  • Basecoat - Foundry Drab A
  • Midcoat - Foundry Drab B
  • Highlight - Foundry Drab C + Skull White
Eyes:
  • Basecoat - Hormagaunt Purple
  • Highlight - Hormagaunt Purple + White
Here he is next to his two friends. I'll go back and do some more zenithal highlights on the blue skin once I finish all three of them.
All up about 3 hours of casual painting, chatting and doing other stuff. The other two should be even quicker.

Comments

Turelio said…
He looks pretty good! A nice cool colour scheme.
Andrew said…
Haha thanks. It's just the colour scheme off the box! Improvising with P3 paints.

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Quest Barbarian and Conan Boardgame Size Comparison

Reaper Bones: Kraken

Hero Quest: Barbarian Repair and Restoration (Part 1)