Malifaux - Wendigo
More Finished Shots
Work in Progress Shots
Here's the wendigo out of the blister. It's pretty small!
Based on some rocks - the tab is just slotted between some slate pieces held with super glue.
Next I added greenstuff to fill the gaps in the rock, and then add some Vallejo texture paste on top to give it some texture.
Colours used (I admit, he was mostly drybrushed):
- Fur is Trollblood Highlight drybrushed with Trollblood Highlight and Menoth White Highlight.
- Lips and ears are Elf Flesh with Menoth White Highlight.
- Claws are Black higlighted with Charadon Granite and Menoth White Highlight.
- Eyes are Arcane Blue with Menoth White Highlight.
- The base is Astronomican Grey drybrushed mixed with white.
And finally the grass tufts and texture paste.
So umm, now onto the big boy, Snow Storm. Or I could do the Essence of Power...