Work In Progress - Snow Storm (Part 1)
This is actually from a while back, but I never got a chance to post the photos. To make my next post make more sense, I am posting it now, after the fact (and cheating by changing the date!).
Anyway, Snow and Storm were both pinned together after clean up.
Here's a shot of them assembled.
Storm required a fair bit of greenstuff to fill the joins for his arms as you can see in the photos.
After a white undercoat, I did a very quick airbrush of the skin, using the same formula as the Ice Gamin so the crew would have a unified colour scheme, then did a thin over-brush by hand using thinned Menoth White Highlight to sharpen the blue.
His face was basecoated Hormagaunt Purple, and I have just started painting the teeth, claws and hooves black.