Back to the Death Marshals

Ok, a few bits worked on last night. Since Rob Jedi has made a start to his own Death Marshals, I thought I should get a move on with mine. Spot the difference with the last post? Let's go through the answers...
Lady Justice got a clump of Mini-Natur grass on her base. It was a piece left over so I thought I'd put it to good use - eventually they'll all have similar clumps of grass on their bases. I also highlighted the black on her gloves and bodice, by gradually mixing Space Wolf Grey with Chaos Black.
The Judge's bandana is now black, as I felt the red was too bright.
So the coffins were painted Foundry Drab B, and washed with Devlan Mud. I've gone over them again with Drab B to bring out the planks of wood.
I've also finished the skin on the Death Marshals, though I still need to do their eyes and highlight the lips. As a recap, the skin was painted Tanned Flesh, and highlighed with Bronzed Flesh mixed with Dwarf Flesh. I then did another highlight with Bronzed Flesh mixed with Pale Flesh, and finally a few spot highlights with Pale Flesh.
Well, so much for sticking to three stages for these guys! So I still need to do a final highlight on the coffins, and then their jackets. And finish off all the hair on the Marshals and the Judge. Those are the main areas remaining, then it's a matter of just packing out the little details. Lady Justice is pretty much finished, and just needs some final highlights on her skin.

Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaper Bones: Kraken

Wild West Building - Undertaker

Hero Quest: Barbarian Repair and Restoration (Part 1)