Born on the Bayou: the La Croix kin (Part 2)

Back to the Gremlins again! I sculpted and cast some desert base inserts (I figured I'd be doing a lot of these and it was just easier to have a selection of pre-made ones), I decided to base the Gremlins on these. I snipped off all the tabs on their feet and put in pins. You might notice the base inserts are similar to the bases for my Death Marshals.
I then drilled corresponding holes on the resin bases and glued them all on. Notice I don't have a 40mm round base yet for the pig and Ravage.
Here they are all airbrushed with Tamiya Flat Brown and Tamiya Desert Earth.
And after a coat of Tamiya Deck Tan, they look white again! D: It's not that extreme in real life, but it didn't turn out very well in the photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Quest Barbarian and Conan Boardgame Size Comparison

Team Yankee: Harrier Jump Jets

Sedition Wars: Akosha Nama