Ghazghkull Thraka (Part 7)

This is what dawn breaking on the morning of Golden Demons looks like. Unfortunately in the mad rush to get things finished I don't have many photos at this stage but I'll show you what I have (this is also the last Work in Progress update).

So here he is all glued together from different angles - the metal on the claw was the last big area to be finished using Boltgun Metal, Chaos Black and Mithril Silver:
A shot from the top. I added in some brown washes to the joins of the black armour using Mig Rust pigment mixed with water.
Another shot from the front:
And a shot from the back:
And my trusty reference books:
So after this lot of photos, I did a final going over and picked out further highlights on the tubes and some general cleanup and weathering, and then it was off to Golden Demon day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Quest Barbarian and Conan Boardgame Size Comparison

Reaper Bones: Kraken

Wild West Building - Undertaker